Monday, April 25, 2016

My Latest Set of Dreads #1 #alternative











NOW
VS.
THEN





These took me a while of making these because I was thinking how to approach these sense my dreads skills improve a lot since then. These were a remake of a set that I made last summer (the bottom).  I really love the updated  one (on top). It have more textures, its long and it have a sparkly vibe. I will list the colors I use...

Copper
Blue
Purple
Hot Pink
Pink
Black
Brown

Some of them are splinters (double single ended dreads)  with sisal string.
I did the following on these...

Wrappy
Knotty
Braided
Twisted
Ombre
Bondage

I am creating a chronicles called "My Latest Set of Dreads". See you later for the next one. (^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Earrings and lip oil? Great combo. #lipglossset #ultramusicfestival #artsfestival

 Find at jellysharkbites.square.site 

Popular