Wo Ai Ni Dreads
Featured SickMadhouse and Jelly Shark Bites
Subscribe To Wo Ai Ni Dreads, SickMadHouse & Jelly Shark Bites for updates
Saturday, October 15, 2016
" Blood Theme" #1 Synthetic Dreads (My Latest Set of Dreads #7) #alternative
I made alot of halloween inspire dreads last month. This is one of them and I will post more "Blood Theme" dreads from my pile. :)
Blood Theme
2 SE
-Colors: White, Burgundy and Red
-Length: Long
-Style: Smooth
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Black Dreadlock Extensions - Twist Dreads
Popular
My Synthetic Dreads Advice #alternative
What is synthetic hair dreads? It is affordable. It does have a shine but, it goes away when you wash them, wear them, or re-sealing. Brea...
Black Dreadlock Extensions - Twist Dreads
My Latest Set of Dreads #1 #alternative
NOW VS. THEN These took me a while of making these because I was thinking how to approa...
No comments:
Post a Comment