Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Update #4 Important Information for Woainidreads & Sickmadhouse's Customers & Clients!

If you saw my previous post, cool. I'm seeing good news so far. We are slowly adding new stuff to each of our shops. I'm currently putting listings back on Bonanza. :) Shipping times are still out of balance due to coronavirus and protesting. Please be modest and nice due to circumstances. Our orders are arriving on time and received. 👀 lol If your order has been shipped and has not been in transit for more than 2 weeks, send us a message. Oh! One more topic I have to share, payment plans!!! :)


I'm quoting this from one of Sickmadhouse shops because I keep forgetting until a customer mentions this.... 


"Other forms of payments. I use Paypal's invoices. It's easy & affordable for both of us. See something you like, message me. I will ask you for your email, name & address to send you an invoice on small or large orders. I do accept sending payments to me as a "Service" on Paypal. Contact me first before trying. Plus I sign you for tracking notifications for your email. 😉

 

I now accept Venmo & Google Pay payments. Contact me to place an order.

 

Payment plans are available for Sickmadhouse & Woainidreads. You see something you like and can't pay all in once? Cool. Contact me or Woainidreads' instagram (@woainidreads), email (woainidreads@gmail.com) or facebook. We use a minimum deposit to build commitment. Usually less than $15 and it's refundable. Pay as you go in the 1st month. Need an extension let us know. We are not in no rush. When you finish paying, we start your order. More info contact us. This is only available for us when we directly use Paypal, Venmo & Google Pay because Etsy & other marketplaces take too many fees."

 




Creating custom sets on some marketplaces is tough. You can't share ongoing progress or photos/videos through messages to not share your social media to not meet that marketplace handling time (not your handling time, the marketplace's handling time). Ughhhh I felt this frustration last week, it was kind of disappointing. So, you like the full works of seeing your custom sets being made, contact us directly.
Disclaimer: We sanitize and clean our work space, tools, fibers, gloves and masks. We wear mask and gloves processing orders. If you bought something the past months, you'll see a little square mentioning it. I want all of us to be safe and aware. Thank you everyone for supporting us! Without your patience and coming back, we would probably not come back to this.
Don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list for updates. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Earrings and lip oil? Great combo. #lipglossset #ultramusicfestival #artsfestival

 Find at jellysharkbites.square.site 

Popular